Sunday, August 29, 2010

Old School Organizing


Today I Created | Rollodex cards

I bought a Rollodex at a garage sale the other day. The seller complimented me for being "old school" in my organizing choice. I have been playing with the concept of organizing my phone contacts but in an altered, creative way. New Rollodex systems are rather expensive for something that I was just going to experiment with but for $1 I couldn't go wrong.

This card is for my friend, Holly. I had saved her new address torn from the Christmas card envelope. I wanted to incorporate the actual ephemera plus I added the holly sticker as a quick visual clue. Holly is also a writer so I added the typewriter tape from cutetapes.com.

This is the first of many cards that I plan to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...