Thursday, September 9, 2010

London Travel

Today I Created | A binder page about London

I am an Anglophile. I love English history. It was thrilling to travel to England and into London to experience so many of the places that I had read about.

This binder page is to preserve a bit of that love of England. The page itself is created from a postcard that I had bought in a shop in Picadilly Circus. I never used it in my scrapbook but it is the perfect size to re-purpose for my binder project.

My favorite place was St. Peter ad Vincula in the Tower of London. This is the chapel where Anne Boleyn's remains are interred. You can see the Tower of London in the postcard.

I distressed the postcard a bit so that it didn't appear so glossy and new. On the back I adhered scrapbooking paper of a map of London, some ribbon and a piece of paper torn from an old atlas. I plan to journal on the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...