Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Thrift Haul of 2011???

I don't know if there will be any garage sales on the last day of the year so I anticipate that this is my last thrift haul for 2011. It has been a good year and I've been working hard to get more items into my store.

My favorite find is this vintage tablecloth of apples, pears and cherries in my favorite retro colors of red, blue and green. I love the feel of old tablecloths.

I also found a red/blue/green tea towel. I am just drawn to this color combination.

We found this little address holder. I guess it would have been carried in a ladies' purse. Not real pearls but still a novel little piece that caught my eye.


The last thing we found was a violin bottle. My mother used to collect old violin bottles. I think this one used to have perfume inside.

I'm off to work on listing more items in my Stuff to Treasure Store. I wish everyone a healthy, prosperous, creative {if you're a crafter} and {if you're a thrifter} successful thrifting New Year. 

This is linked to:

2 comments:

  1. You found some lovely items. (I just purchased the address holder!) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...I have that same CUTE tablecloth and LOVE IT!!! Now that address thing is super CUTE!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...