Sunday, August 12, 2012

Busy Day for Treasure Hunting

It has been a busy weekend for us. I only got a little bit of thrifting done between freelancing and  helping Dear Handyman.

My favorite find was this totally retro, MidCentury Modern, Brookpark, Melmac Sugar Bowl and Creamer. I love the aqua and black colors and the modern shape.



I also found this matching set of four canisters and biscuit tin by the National Can Corp. The strawberry pattern looks so cheerful.
The last item I found was this old, chippy blue, shoe shine box that was filled with old brushes and shoe shine tins. I have a project planned for this wooden box.
I hope everyone had a great day of thrifting. Please stop by my Stuff to Treasure store to check out the treasures that I have for sale. And Like my store on Facebook to be one of the first to find out when new items are listed.

This is linked to:
Coastal Charm and Its a Very Cherry World

10 comments:

  1. Oh you did well! I love the strawberry tins, and can't wait to see what you have planned for the shoe shine box!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love...love...love those tins! Red strawberries...ooo la lah!
    Smiles,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we will all be so jealous of those tims! SO cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had an amazing day of thrifting! Can't decide which is my favorite, but I'm leaning towards that shoe shine box. It's the perfect shade of chippy blue!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the berry bread box. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are wonderful canisters and a matching bread box! Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of those are great finds. With you creative ideas you will use them all very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a find in those strawberry canisters and bread box.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I popped over here via your Rednesday link. Your cannister set is beyond adorable. You know what it makes me think of? The old strawberry shortcake dolls. They're just so cheerful. Thanks for sharing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! Those tins rock. Love the colours on the sugar bowl & creamer, they really pop.

    ❤ Sir Thrift-A-Lot
    http://www.sirthriftalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...