Saturday, August 3, 2013

Another Thrifting Wish List Find

I have a mental Wish List of things I would love to find while out thrifting. One item I can cross off my Wish List is a vintage Cosco Step Stool in really great condition... Score!
Finding Pyrex is always nice. I found some Americana Cinderella bowls, an orange bowl and a Town and Country covered casserole. Plus I picked up a few extra Pyrex clear lids.
Aren't these vintage aprons just awesome! The one in the middle is made from three large hankies. I will take detailed photos later.
And any day of thrifting where I find lovely, faded vintage Christmas ornaments is always a happy day.
I didn't take photos of the power tools, giant toolbox filled with tools and iPhone/radio speakers that Dear Handyman found. Some treasures are cool but just not very pretty. But all of these made him very happy which makes me happy.

Hope everyone had a happy day of thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...