Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Easy Halloween Lanterns

This is always a very busy time of year at work so I don't usually spend time decorating my workspace. But this year I thrifted a decorative lantern string with the perfect, quick and easy project in mind.
I began by die cutting cobweb strips using the Tim Holtz Cobwebs Decorative Strip by Sizzix. There are a ton of little pieces to punch out but the final effect is awesome.



I gently wrapped one cobweb around each paper lantern, trimmed to fit and glued the edges to the lantern.
I also die cut a few spiders using the Mini Spider & 31 die and glued them on some of the cobwebs.


Here is the lantern set that I found for only $4.99 at my local Goodwill.

Festive, Thrifty and Easy!

This is linked to:
Boogie Board Cottage, Craft-o-Maniac, Homework, Kammy's KornerKathe With an EKeeping It Simple, Ladybug Blessings, Lamberts LatelyMad In Crafts and The DIY Dreamer

2 comments:

  1. This is always a very busy time of year at work so I don't usually spend time decorating my workspace. But this year I thrifted a decorative ... halloweenlanterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...